What are we looking for?
- Coordinate together with the steering committee of the project owners the work streams with regard to sustainability : ecologic footprint of Reynaers Aluminium and Forster products and solutions , ecologic footprint of operations, people commitment and overall our stakeholders engagement worldwide.
- Define the CSR priorities together with the management based on discussions with stakeholders and scientific models : SDG’s, Carbon Footprint, Science Based targets.
- Put in place the adequate reporting tools.
- Ensure to the point communication together with our Marketing Communication team.
- Inspire by challenging the ‘as is ‘ in order for the Reynaers Group companies to become best in class : Reynaers CSR Reward.
- You report to the CEO.
- You have a proven track record in bringing organisations to a higher level in CSR through actions and results : Walk the talk
- You are available on average 2 days per week to work closely with our teams in our head office in Duffel
- You are able to set priorities and bring people to results without getting lost in technical discussions and details
- You are fluent in English
- You are an excellent communicator
What do we offer you?
- Market competitive compensation and flexible work conditions
- Cooperate with highly motivated people in a diverse cultural environment
- Create a solid contribution to the CSR strategy of leaders in the building industry : make the difference
- Contract type: Part-time position on consultancy basis
Who are we?
Together for Better is the corporate motto of Reynaers and reflects the identity of this Belgian family company. Driven by innovation and entrepreneurship, the international company Reynaers is always focusing on its partners to realize sustainable growth together.
Reynaers, active in more than 70 countries worldwide, is a leading specialist in the development, distribution and commercialization of innovative and sustainable architectural applications in aluminium and steel. The most known brands of the international group are Reynaers Aluminium and Forster Steel Systems.
Founded in 1965, Reynaers has achieved an impressive growth, both in international presence as in turnover. Reynaers is looking forward with confidence and realized a turnover of € 580 million in 2019. Currently Reynaers employs 2200 people worldwide.